Tuesday 29 January 2013

Yahoo mail attack

Hack Yahoo Mail???
Forgot Password!?
I forgot my yahoo mail password, & I
cant do the "Help" things because i put a
fake secret question & birthday, & email. I
have important emails and want to get
them back. What should I do? Please
help!
As an important email account, all of us
should be serious with it, no fake security
answer and alternative email address, or
you'll regret someday. Well, when the
disaster happens, you have to fix it. If
there are only one or two vital emails you
want back and don't want to use the
email anymore, you can ask the
addressers to send you those emails
again, if it's possible. Also, this is the
most economical way.
If there are lots of important emails from
different people, even important
customers, you'd better find a way to get
your password back. It's not so hard to
do it, so keep your shirt on. With a Yahoo
password cracker, you can get back your
lost password in 3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment